Saturday 19 November 2011

Misc. snaps

Skyrim dragon
Skyrim dragon - and a very poor snap.. I love the Skyrim world, but I wouldn't be interested enough to buy a copy of my own. Also, doesn't the name of the game sound kinda kinky?!? :o

Pandora effects with voice
The other day, I was looking for something in the box room - can't remember what it was. However, I ended up finding my Pandora, which I'd been looking for as well, some time ago.. I decided to clean my Roland speakers while at it, and bring them to the attic and use them with the laptop. The difference in sound quality is amazing.. I had to listen to loads of music, right away!

It took me a while to find the way to get my microphone and Pandora working on the laptop;

Pandora effects with voice Pandora effects with voice

Pandora effects with voice Pandora effects with voice
Eventually, my laptop is displaying them as my webcam microphone, but I don't care as long as it works! I wonder there my Pandora cable is, though.. Must use batteries for now..

Pushy in the attic

Pushy approves..

Pushy in the attic Pushy in the attic

Pushy in the attic

No comments:

Post a Comment