Sunday 27 May 2012

The best pizza in town..

In Porterhouse Bray, with Maaria
Maaria was in Bray, on Friday, and we stuffed ourselves with gorgeous Porterhouse pizza.. Unfortunately, they don't have the vegetarian pizza on the menu anymore, and didn't have its ingredients, so that they could create it as a custom pizza. However, I had a really nice pizza from the menu, with blue cheese instead of chorizo, and Maaria had a custom pizza. (I 'mEat', but I love veggie food as well..)

It was actually really nice to see blue cheese as an option for pizza topping.. It's always been one of my favourite toppings, but I haven't seen many places in Ireland that would offer it, and I've even requested it, over the years..

I can really recommend Porterhouse pizza (well, in Bray, anyway.. haven't tried it elsewhere..) - I'd even say that their pizza is the best I've ever had, anywhere. I've had it a few times now, and it's always been fantastic. I can never finish it, though! It's big..

No comments:

Post a Comment