Monday 7 January 2013

If there ever was a pointless adapter.. (more retro phone disappointment)

Native Union Pop Phone adapter fiasco Native Union Pop Phone adapter fiasco
I blogged about my (then) new Native Union "retro" Pop Phone, in November and December, how the plug was too big for my Nokia 6700 Slide, and no mention was found about it when I googled before ordering the Pop Phone - it was supposed to work with my phone, and there was nothing said about the necessity of an adapter..

Well, I posted about it on Facebook, and someone from Native Union got in touch, promising to have a free adapter sent to me. That was nice enough of them, I thought.

My free adapter arrived today - I was all excited, opening the cute Chinese envelope..

Native Union Pop Phone adapter fiasco Native Union Pop Phone adapter fiasco
But wait.. The adapter plug is exactly the same as the original plug, so unless you want your Pop Phone cable to be about two inches longer than before, this adapter is completely pointless! :O

Native Union Pop Phone adapter fiasco
I still haven't been able to try my Pop Phone, six weeks after getting it.. I'm almost starting to wish I'd kept those Cherry Points and spent them on free phone credit instead, or something.. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment