Sunday 21 April 2013

Thursday, Friday, Saturday

Maintenance break at The Gasworks (energy drink)
Now that I've flickr'ised some pictures again, here's the last few days..

On Thursday, I went to Dublin to have my pics taken for a database - just hoping to get some work.. On the way home, I stopped for a quick energy drink at The Gasworks.

Penne dish (vegetarian version)
Maaria was coming for a visit on Friday, so I made a veggie version of my penne dish, with carrots, parsnips, onions, garlic, mushrooms, green beans, sugarsnap peas, tomatoes.. I think that was all.. Oh, and I noticed that the veggie version needs A LOT more seasoning! I might try it with some jalapenos, the next time..

Maaria brought me London goodies =)
We'd both been travelling, recently, so Maaria got some Mozart Chocolate Cream, and Finnish sweets (Merkkari Mix). I got lovely wooden beads in bright colours, and a cute London tin with Earl Grey tea =)

Also, I got to play with Maaria's new Lumia phone. I want...

€50 second hand The Futon Shop chairbed    €50 second hand The Futon Shop chairbed
Here's that futon I bought, which I blogged about already. That was €50 well spent! =)

€50 second hand The Futon Shop chairbed

No comments:

Post a Comment