Monday 29 November 2010

OK, just ONE more day of Camelot! =D

So, I was woken up at 8:45am today, and asked to be at Ardmore Studios at 10am today.. And I'm glad that I was too sleepy to remember the snow situation and everything, so I said yes.. And 30 minutes later, I was in a taxi =D

My very last day as a Camelot extra, and costume #9
So, this time it really was my last day as a Camelot extra (unless I get picked for season 2, which would be awesome, of course..), and this was my 9th and last costume.

I am SO glad that I got this "bonus day" as last Thursday was a bit of a disappointment as last days go, but today was a dream job! I got a really good spot on the scene (where a little boy had fallen and died), and I can't wait to see it..

(Earlier Camelot entries here, here & here)

PS, there's a Facebook Page about Camelot extras, check it out..

No comments:

Post a Comment