Friday 11 December 2009

Christmas cards

Christmas cards
Some weeks ago, my mam sent me a Finnish Christmas magazine, which had lots of gorgeous pictures, and came with a sheet of Christmassy stickers. I decided to use them for my Christmas cards.

Materials for Christmas cards
I bought some orange, yellow, red and green card..

Christmas cards
I was well entertained, with the telly, vanilla scented candle, incense, Finnish chocolate & glogg..

Christmas card
Nowadays, I mainly send Christmas cards to family and friends who are not online. For my online friends, I always have a Christmas greeting page in the same address - here..

Christmas card

Christmas card

Christmas card
This year, I'm sending one card with condolences and Christmas wishes, so I made it a bit different;

Special card..

No comments:

Post a Comment