Saturday 19 December 2009

Feeling all Christmassy

Today's TV listings are in the RTE Guide Christmas issue, which means that the season has officially arrived. (Yes, I know how lame that sounds.. Lol..)

I started with The Indian in the Cupboard, missing the first 10-15 minutes, but I'd already seen it, so it wasn't the end of the world.. I love the idea of the movie (tiny toys coming alive, building a miniature hut..), but I always get angered by those selfish little boys, and the rat ball makes me want to mutilate any human who's in any way involved in mistreating a pet like that (if you haven't seen this movie, don't comment on this bit as you've no idea of what I'm talking about).

Then, I watched Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed. I'd seen the first Scooby-Doo film, and although I don't remember much about it, I do remember that it was very funny, and Scooby-Doo and Shaggy were brilliant.. So, I watched the sequel, and it was also hilarious =D

After that, I watched the last minutes of Close Encounters of the Third Kind, and right now, I'm watching Deck the Halls.

No comments:

Post a Comment