Wednesday, 19 January 2011

H's 5th class tipi project

Tipi project - the lining and beds
We had a craft session today, with H. She has to make a tipi, so we made a cereal box base, covered it with miniature landscaping material, and then started to build the tipi. We used eight sticks for the frame poles, and cut the lining material out of H's little brother's old baby outfit (well, it was a body, but using that word in this context made it look a bit grim..). Hot glue is awesome..

I'll post more pics as we continue with the project. The rest of the first photos are on flickr, starting from the material pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment