Wednesday 16 March 2011

Camelot & Lugalla - paid to loiter.. =D

Camelot S1 reshoot in Lugalla (day 2)
I had another extra day, yesterday, but wasn't actually used at all, so I got paid to get dirty, have free breakfast & lunch, enjoy the scenery, and take naps here and there =D Awesome!

Camelot S1 reshoot in Lugalla (day 2) Camelot S1 reshoot in Lugalla (day 2)

Camelot S1 reshoot in Lugalla (day 2)

Camelot S1 reshoot in Lugalla (day 2)

Camelot S1 reshoot in Lugalla (day 2) Camelot S1 reshoot in Lugalla (day 2)

Camelot S1 reshoot in Lugalla (day 2)

Camelot S1 reshoot in Lugalla (day 2)

Camelot S1 reshoot in Lugalla (day 2)
I got home pretty early as well, and this time the bus took us to Bray DART Station, which really worked for me as I didn't have to take another bus from the studios =D

Some webcam snaps of my makeup;

I feel pretty, oh, so pretty..
I feel pretty.. LOL (I've no pics of my brown teeth!! They caused some interesting lunch queue discussions..)

I feel pretty, oh, so pretty.. I feel pretty, oh, so pretty..

No comments:

Post a Comment