Monday 7 March 2011

More Looklet dollies

My Looklet dollies My Looklet dollies
I've already blogged these first few, but here's the whole lot.. I made ten new dollies tonight!

My Looklet dollies My Looklet dollies

My Looklet dollies My Looklet dollies

My Looklet dollies My Looklet dollies

My Looklet dollies My Looklet dollies
And here's the new stuff:

My Looklet dollies My Looklet dollies

My Looklet dollies My Looklet dollies

My Looklet dollies My Looklet dollies

My Looklet dollies My Looklet dollies

My Looklet dollies My Looklet dollies
I'll try to eventually use all models and all effects, and now that I've found that the models have different expressions as well (while editing, hover over their head and "change face"), there are even more options..

Check out my Looklet profile for more - it's a free site to join, if you want to create your own dollies.. Unfortunately, there's no embed option, which is why I've uploaded my dollies to flickr, but they do have easy share option to Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment