Saturday 9 April 2011

Ceramic Cirrus Cloud with No Extra Attention - ROTFL

You Are a Cirrus Cloud
You're a bit mysterious and reserved. You mostly keep to yourself and do your own thing.
Some people may even consider you allusive. You're hard to track down at times.
People who know you find you to be very transparent. It's always easy to tell what you're thinking about.
You tend to drift more than most people. You're always trying out new ideas, friends, and even personalities.

It's only easy to tell what I'm thinking about, if I want it to be. Otherwise, no one can tell. Ever. I would never "try new friends or personalities", and I would hate anyone who does!

You Don't Need Extra Attention
You're perfectly happy with who you are, and you don't need attention to feel good about yourself.
You prefer to let your actions and accomplishments speak for themselves.
Working hard to get people to like you is your idea of a nightmare.
You've got a lot going on, and anyone with half a brain will notice that on their own!
You come across as: Confident and serious
People may wrongly think you're: Stuck up and shy


You Are ROTFL
When you're online, you're the life of the party.
You always have a silly link to share or a new emoticon that you've discovered.
You're always up for chatting, and you respond to your friends' messages right away.
You're not just laughing out loud with friends online... you're rolling on the floor laughing!

Well, I do post lots of silly links, and I used to make emoticons.. (Note: MAKE, not 'discover'..) I never really chat, nowadays. I like to multitask online, and you can't do that so much if you're chatting. (Or you can, but it'd be rude..)

You Are Ceramics
You are open to the world and it's possibilities. You are able to start something without knowing how it will end.
You trust your intuition above everything else. Going with your gut often works out.
You believe that every day objects can and should be art.
The best art allows ordinary life to be more stylish and beautiful.

I like the description, but I don't want to be Ceramics. Nothing against it, it's just not my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment