Thursday 26 May 2011

Tuesday snaps

Sim transfer break @ Molloy's coffee shop
I've finally uploaded all my Tuesday pictures (well, all the ones that I wanted to upload - out of nearly 400), so here are some.. Above, I was at Molloy's coffee shop, waiting for my O2 to Vodafone transfer to go through, which it did. No problems at all, and so far I'm happy with Vodafone - not that I have any complaints of O2, either, I just transferred for the free phone calls.

At Newcastle beach (Co. Wicklow)
Then, Newcastle Beach..

Lunch at Applegreen Acafe in Rathnew (Co. Wicklow)
Lunch at Acafe in Rathnew..

Wicklow Town
Wicklow Town and a little walk..

Ballinafunshoge, Glenmalure, Co. Wicklow
Ballinafunshoge waterfall (Glenmalure)..

Glenmalure, Co. Wicklow
Some more Glenmalure sights..

Driving home from Glenmalure
And back to Bray..

No comments:

Post a Comment