Sunday 24 July 2011

Post-gig snaps from Friday evening

Summer night on Bray Seafront
Above, my happy accident =D I'd left the gig early, and as there was still a tiny hint of sunset left, I decided to take some pics on the way home.. I had to move before I was done with that first picture, but the result was something that I really like! I'm going to attempt taking similar pictures, one of these days..

Summer night on Bray Seafront

Summer night on Bray Seafront Summer night on Bray Seafront

Summer night on Bray Seafront Summer night on Bray Seafront

Summer night on Bray Seafront

Summer night on Bray Seafront

Summer night on Bray Seafront Summer night on Bray Seafront

Summer night on Bray Seafront Summer night on Bray Seafront

Summer night on Bray Seafront

No comments:

Post a Comment