Saturday 19 November 2011

Galway shopping

Stuff I bought in Galway.. Stuff I bought in Galway..
I badly needed nail polish remover, but I might never have remembered to buy any, had it not started raining in Galway.. I thought I'd check out Boots, and maybe it mightn't be raining in a few minutes (OK, I knew that wasn't really going to happen..), and while I was there, I remembered the nail polish remover! This stuff smells quite strong when you're using it, but afterwards, my fingers were sort of Christmas spice scented :o In the second picture, both of my pocket size Moleskines - the Peanuts one is thicker.

Stuff I bought in Galway..
I love the page marker stickies! I also love gel pens..

Stuff I bought in Galway.. Stuff I bought in Galway..
Christmas pressie.. (Maybe they won't see it here, lol..)

Stuff I bought in Galway..

Stuff I bought in Galway.. Stuff I bought in Galway..

Stuff I bought in Galway.. Stuff I bought in Galway..

Stuff I bought in Galway..

No comments:

Post a Comment