Friday 2 December 2011

Hmmm, I'd quite like to be a vampire whore, I think..

I went for Byzantium extras casting, yesterday. As such things usually go, you grab a form, fill it in, hold on to it and queue up to have your picture taken, and leave the form with them.. It takes a few minutes unless there are loads of people, in which case you'll need to queue up for a while, but it's still a pretty quick thing. However, it didn't quite work like that, yesterday.. After filling in the form, I waited for about THREE HOURS to have my picture taken, and some waited for longer than that.. Jebus :o (I actually continued waiting for a long while after that as two Camelot friends had arrived later, so I was waiting for them as well.)

The lady who took my picture, asked; "How would you feel about being a prostitute?"

No worries, been there before! LOL (The Tudors, S2)

Anyway, had the best evening since June. And that casting almost felt like the second season of Camelot that never actually happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment