Friday 1 February 2013

Done with January

My ShutterCal - January 2013
January 2013, in my ShutterCal.

I hate the winter months, and I usually don't get anything done during the winter - not that I get much done in any other time of the year, either, but winters are just the worst..

January 2013 briefly;
Stomach bug.. Continued Muzakir collection.. The Woman in White (audio book).. One-day trip to Tullamore.. My first ever audition with lines.. Booked NCT.. Sorted & packed away Christmas decorations.. Watched Shadow Dancer.. Didn't renew MovieExtras membership.. Followed Facebook info on bears rescued from horrible bile farms.. Booked flights to Frankfurt and *****.. Sent off a RaboDirect application.. Organised my receipts etc. since June 2012.. Started a blog flea market.. Ordered free Vistaprint cards.. Found out I'm a time traveller.. =)

That's pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment