Wednesday 2 October 2013

Done with September

My ShutterCal - September 2013
September, in my ShutterCal.

September briefly;
I took the last driving lessons.. I bought some LIDL boxes.. I enjoyed the last bit of summer, in the garden.. I took, edited, and printed out the pictures for a 2nd learner permit / driving licence application.. I watched a very quick protest in the neighbourhood.. I went for a late night spin in Wicklow.. I found that Friday 13th is not good for a driving test.. I applied for a new learner permit.. I went to Naas, and Maaria and I went to IKEA - foggy mountains.. I saw my first ever badger.. I got a FourStar mega deal.. I organised stuff in the attic.. I got a parcel from Finland.. I went to Naas again, and this time, Maaria and I went to Maynooth (Tiger, Russell Library, Cafe Bon Bon) - foggy mountains.. I saw the badger again - it was dead =/ ... Thatsit was put on meds again, and it looks like her back leg problem is here to stay.. My old laptop died.. I bought a new (very expensive) laptop..

No comments:

Post a Comment