Saturday 24 September 2016

My favourite garage ♥


Above, a screenshot of my Facebook post, so here's a list of the links;


I can't praise this garage enough ♥ They fixed my Esmeralda, after the crash, last year (when the insurance company wanted to write her off), and today I got new front tyres, and a few other fixes (after having a puncture on the mountains, the other day).. Really good service, they know what they're doing, and very decent prices as well. No wonder they're always busy! 
The link goes to Google Street View, showing the place, it's just across the road from SuperValu Dunshaughlin (and if you leave your car with them for a while, I can also recommend The Snug Kitchen, which is a nice little coffee shop on the same road, on your left if you walk towards Main Street..)

No comments:

Post a Comment