Tuesday 10 May 2011

Shopping some summer stuff

Summery shopping @ Dunnes.. Summery shopping @ Dunnes..
My handbag strap snapped in Finland, so I needed a new handbag.. I thought I'd get something else than black, with summer on the way and everything.. Sooo, I bought probably the Brightest and Loudest bag they had, at Dunnes Cornelscourt! LOL

Summery shopping @ Dunnes..
I left my €3 cheapo shoes in Finland as well (binning them..), so I wanted some new summer shoes..

Summery shopping @ Dunnes..
Just like the old pair, only now they're €5! Hmph.. Also, I spent ages trying to find my size (8). Just ONE big pair left! Here's a tip: why not order more of those bigger sizes since they're always gone in no time, and then you'll be left with tons of smaller sizes that no one seems to want..

Summery shopping @ Dunnes.. Summery shopping @ Dunnes..
I never wear anything like these, so I bought them. I had to buy these in size 6½ as my own size (8) was WAY too big! :O

Summery shopping @ Dunnes..
Flip flops, almost identical to those I had last year. They were handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment