Monday 8 August 2011

The Flaws gig on the Seafront, on Friday

Gloomy Friday evening on Bray Seafront Gloomy Friday evening on Bray Seafront The Flaws gig at Bray Summerfest 2011
There were three Summerfest gigs on Friday, and I found them all sort of tempting, but I'm limited to my 2GB memory card, and with videos it means I can only shoot one gig at a time.. (With 4GB card, I could shoot two gigs simultaneously, mwahahaha.. yes, I'm tired..) So, I picked the first (The Flaws) and the last (Royseven) gig, missing Bipolar Empire.

In the first photos, the weather situation. It was cloudy, but I don't think it was raining.. I'm typing this after the seven-gig weekend, and I've been up all night working on the photos, so I can't remember all the details anymore, lol.. In the third photo, the CLOSED ENTRANCE.. :O ... There were a few of us waiting to get in, and we sort of imagined that the organisers would open the entrance as it's been open all the time, during Summerfest, but no.. It was only when the band started playing, that we realised we'd have to walk to the other end of the fenced area, and use the exit to get in. I've no idea why that was, and the entrance was opened again, later in the evening. Huh?!?

The Flaws gig at Bray Summerfest 2011
Early on.. thanks to the gloomy weather and closed entrance?

The Flaws gig at Bray Summerfest 2011 The Flaws gig at Bray Summerfest 2011

The Flaws gig at Bray Summerfest 2011 The Flaws gig at Bray Summerfest 2011
I liked their music. Unfortunately, the sound on my gig videos is not so good (video feature is not really what my camera is for..), so I'd recommend checking out their website or something.. (Google it!)

The Flaws gig at Bray Summerfest 2011 The Flaws gig at Bray Summerfest 2011 The Flaws gig at Bray Summerfest 2011 The Flaws gig at Bray Summerfest 2011
Their attitude was nice as well - sort of humble, with pleasant humour =)



The Flaws gig at Bray Summerfest 2011





The Flaws gig at Bray Summerfest 2011

The Flaws gig at Bray Summerfest 2011 The Flaws gig at Bray Summerfest 2011

The Flaws gig at Bray Summerfest 2011
I didn't blog all the pics, but if you click on the first photos, you can browse them all on flickr..

The Flaws gig at Bray Summerfest 2011 The Flaws gig at Bray Summerfest 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment