Sunday 3 June 2012

Crabsaurus

Something for a Finnish blog meme

Something for a Finnish blog meme     Värikollaasi #085 - viikon värit (Finnish)
I made this Crabsaurus scene with shells, pebbles and crab parts I picked from Donaghmore, Co. Wexford, last week. It's my entry to a Finnish colour collage meme. The colours are not really an exact match, but it's the best I could do, this time. I like my Crabsaurus! (It was just a temporary scene for the photos - it's all back in a jar now..)

Something for a Finnish blog meme

Something for a Finnish blog meme     Something for a Finnish blog meme

Something for a Finnish blog meme

Something for a Finnish blog meme     Something for a Finnish blog meme

Something for a Finnish blog meme     Something for a Finnish blog meme


Something for a Finnish blog meme

No comments:

Post a Comment