Friday 8 June 2012

In Laragh & Glenmalure (on Wednesday)

In Laragh, Co. Wicklow
I'd had a very early breakfast, on Wednesday, before my harbour walk, after which I got a few hours of sleep, before heading out to maybe get some driving practice.. So, by the time I could have parked in Laragh, I was starving.. Lynhams of Laragh ham & cheese toast was just what I needed! Lovely, chunky ham (and plenty of it), with some chips and salad on the side.. (I remember, years ago, when you ordered ham & cheese toast in a pub, you'd usually just get the toast with no extras on the side - which was fine! I don't suppose any pub would serve you just the basics, anymore..? In a way, I miss it..)

In Glenmalure, Co. Wicklow
It was not a warm day, and there was some drizzle, but I still wanted to soak my feet in the ice cold water, in Glenmalure.. It's just so refreshing..

In Glenmalure, Co. Wicklow In Glenmalure, Co. Wicklow

In Glenmalure, Co. Wicklow

In Glenmalure, Co. Wicklow In Glenmalure, Co. Wicklow

In Glenmalure, Co. Wicklow In Glenmalure, Co. Wicklow
Quality parking.. :-#

In Glenmalure, Co. Wicklow In Glenmalure, Co. Wicklow

In Glenmalure, Co. Wicklow In Glenmalure, Co. Wicklow

No comments:

Post a Comment