Sunday 10 June 2012

My eighth driving lesson (on Friday) - this and that, and some N11

Friday route on Routebuilder.org

I felt more confident, this time, after all the practice driving I may have done on Wednesday.. =) I'd had a little bit of drizzle, before (on Wednesday and on my second lesson, I think), but my eighth lesson was the first time I was driving in light rain.

Nothing special, this time, and I got some more N11 experience, only I felt OK with it now. Probably because I mostly joined it from traffic lights (see the route), and the only entry slip road was really long and with great visibility.

I need everyday driving practice as I'm still doing little fuck-ups that I shouldn't be doing anymore - just because I'm not getting the practice I need. Must find a car..

No comments:

Post a Comment