Sunday, 30 September 2012

Lundby dollhouse - progress so far

Lundby dollhouse
Top picture - as I bought the €5 second hand Lundby..

Middle picture - after four layers of white craft paint..

Bottom picture - upstairs wallpapered and carpeted, and door handles changed..


  1. Hey Stella, I've just come across your blog and I'm going to be embarking on a similar project myself soon. I was wondering, where did you find, or what did you use for the replacement door handles? I know the original Lundby ones get damaged so easily and I don't want to pay over the odds for intact ones on eBay!

    Thanks, love what you've done with this house, it's fab! :)

    1. Thanks =)

      I used 'beads' for door handles! I think I had already bought them before I even got this Lundby house - they just looked like modern door or drawer handles, so I thought that I could use them for some mini project someday.. I have them in two sizes, and I used the smaller ones for door handles. I've used the larger ones for the fridge, and I might also use them for kitchen drawers (when I finally make some)..

      I glued the door handles with nail glue and superglue - both were nightmarish.. I used hot glue for the fridge handles, which was much easier, but leaves those little "blobs".