Wednesday 31 October 2012

My ninth driving lesson - now with Esmeralda!

Today's route on Routebuilder.org

I stopped my lessons in early June, after the first eight lessons. That's when I bought Esmeralda, and I was hoping to do loads of practice driving until getting back to driving lessons..

Well, since I'm not legal to drive alone, I haven't had a chance to do much driving at all, and today I had the ninth lesson. We took Esmeralda, instead of the driving school car.

Seafront, Florence Road, Main Street, Vevay Road, Boghall Road (not sure if I marked the correct side road, btw - John asked me to drive there and do a three point turn), Killarney Road, Killarney Lane, Ardmore Park, Herbert Road, Killarney Road, N11, Upper Dargle Road, Castle Street, Dargle Bridge, Seapoint Road & home..

My main problem, at the moment, is just the lack of practice. I might have to just start driving alone, although it means risking a big fine. I know loads of people drive alone on regular basis, with L plates, but I'm generally unlucky with everything, so if someone's going to get fined for it, it'll be me, and I can't afford it right now. But I need the practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment