Saturday 6 April 2013

Easter Monday / April Fool's Day in Helsinki..

In Helsinki..
A bit smaller breakfast today..

In Helsinki..
I'd LOVE a green (Angry Birds) piggy t-shirt like that, but they only had them in children's sizes =/

In Helsinki..   In Helsinki..
She was a lovely artist whom I met a few times, years and years ago.. Just some weeks before my trip, I'd thought about her, and wondered if she was still alive - well, it seems that she wasn't. Still, she made it to 101!

In Helsinki..

In Helsinki..   In Helsinki..
More of that Easter lamb (etc.), and lamb meatloaf, and baked broccoli dish.. For dessert, a slice of that apple tart my mam made (there was a picture of the whole tart, in one of the earlier entries), and that stuff on top of it, is leftovers from the tiramisú cake my mam was making for the following day - I had already left by the time they had that, with a guest.

In Helsinki..
That's some bull! (Pretty eyes, too!)


Video from the balcony..

In Helsinki..   In Helsinki..   In Helsinki..

In Helsinki..

In Helsinki..   In Helsinki..

In Helsinki..
I didn't even go to non-bed that night as I had to go to the airport so early. I'd have taken a taxi, but my parents actually wanted to give me a lift, so they got some sleep while I finished reading that book, facebooked, and then packed my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment