Monday 20 May 2013

Cezar


C E Z A R- Cinema Paradiso - studio session

The Eurovision Song Contest occasionally brings me bands or artists, who will remain my favourites forever.. ABBA, Brainstorm, etc..

This year, it's Cezar. Florin Cezar Ouatu, from Romania.


Cezar - It's My Life (Romania) - LIVE - 2013 Grand Final

I seem to have a thing for countertenors =D I remember, years and years ago, watching telly in Finland, and just channel-hopping.. One channel had some Italian opera, and once I heard the countertenor, I just had to watch the rest of it! It wasn't like a stage thing, it was more like a movie. I've no idea what it was, but I think I watched it for at least two more hours.. Totally fascinated by the countertenor.


Florin Cezar Ouatu - Amore ( Original Version )


FLORIN CEZAR OUATU - Gelosia tu gia rendi l'alma mia - Ottone in Villa (Vivaldi)

No comments:

Post a Comment