Saturday 1 June 2013

Done with May

My ShutterCal - May 2013
May 2013, in my ShutterCal.

May briefly;
I started shopping (mainly) in Greystones LIDL.. I started using my 'new' (second hand) coffee table as a desk.. I organised all my Irish language books and other materials in one IKEA box, so they're finally all in one place.. I took pictures of old family album photos, etc., and managed to do some family research online, finding names for some people in the pictures.. I had a spontaneous Finnish evening in Bray.. I had an interesting space dream.. I watched all three ESC shows.. I made smoothies again.. I did my longest solo spin yet, to Glenmalure, Glenmacnass, Sally Gap, Glencree, Sally Gap, Lough Tay, Roundwood Reservoir, Newtownmountkennedy, Newcastle, Kilcoole, Delgany, Greystones.. I had blood tests at St. Vincent's Hospital, and a 19c sushi breakfast on the DART, on my way home (thanks to Tesco vouchers).. I bought some cheapo summer shoes.. Oimo stopped enjoying life, and we had our last weekend together.. Oimo was put to sleep at home, and buried in the garden.. Thatsit was confused, having lost her brother.. I slept in the garden, during the sunny days.. I had Italian noms (thanks to our lovely neighbours).. I miss Oimo so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment