Saturday 1 June 2013

Enjoyable gig from 1967 Norway


Green Onions - Booker T & the MG's

I was watching The Big Bang Theory, on the downstairs telly (as I don't have a telly in the attic). After the two episodes, I was channel-hopping, and came across some BBC channel where they had Otis Redding and friends, performing in Norway, in 1967.

There was no way I could switch that off! It was amazing..


Sam and Dave live - Hold on I m coming (1966)
(That year should be 1967 - I checked it on the end titles of that programme..)


Otis Redding "Try A Little Tenderness" Live 1967 (Reelin' In The Years Archives)

(They didn't seem to have Shake, from that gig, on Youtube, but I found it on Facebook..)

They may not have had the internet in 1967, but they had amazing music..

No comments:

Post a Comment