Wednesday 1 January 2014

Done with December

My ShutterCal - December 2013
December, in my ShutterCal.

December briefly;
I made lots of pizza, puff pastry stuff, etc.. I made more sock tubes for Thatsit.. I sent some Christmas cards, and a parcel to my parents.. I was cleaning, doing lots of laundry, buying Christmas presents, etc.. D's mam was taken to hospital, she died just before Christmas, and the funeral was between Christmas and New Year.. Next year, I'll buy myself a Christmas present, so I'll have something to unwrap.. I was changing Thatsit's leg dressings every 1-2 days, and sometimes two or three times a day.. Someone ordered tiny eyeglasses for a 3D print doll.. On the last day of the year, I had lunch with my godson and his family.. This ends my first full year on ShutterCal =)

No comments:

Post a Comment