Saturday 8 April 2017

VR bits (giggity..) - - "days 4 & 5"


On "day 4", I didn't really do much as D was wrestling with some engine (I forgot the name of it, and can't be arsed to google), most of that evening, getting an endless loop of errors on login attempt - eventually, he went for Unreal engine, which reminded me of Dreamweaver, or whateverthehell it was, the ancient yoke that dumbed down making websites, but then wrote tons of unnecessary code 😃 (As in, Blueprint vs. C++.. And no, I'm not into programming, although I could proofread code, if I ever wanted to commit suicide by boredom..)

I don't even remember my first VR thing, that evening, but I do remember trying Quill. It was fun - I made a 3D Redlo, but I don't see myself wasting my VR time on it again as I can't currently think of any use for it. It was impressive, though!

On "day 5", I tried Medium - the picture (above) proves that I am actually a teenage boy 😂 More fun than Quill, but not really my thing, either. For now, anyway..

Lucky's Tale was a fun game! I'd never played anything like that before as I wouldn't be interested in 2D, but it was lots of fun when you were "there". And the world was really cute. I gave myself vertigo, too..

- - - - - - - - - -

Just browsing stuff on Oculus website.. I'd LOVE to try Home Improvisation: Furniture Sandbox!!! 😃 (Watch the intro video behind that link..)

No comments:

Post a Comment