Wednesday 12 June 2013

Car insurance, work, laundry..

My view from the lawn
I renewed my car insurance today, so I'm pretty much skint now.. I did get the price down a bit, from their renewal quote (with better coverage, too), but I still need a Euromillions miracle, or something..

As it happens, "something" did come up, soon after the insurance call - I got an extra gig for Friday =D Still, I'd need a good few more of those, to make enough to cover my car insurance fee..

I need to bring lots of my own clothes for the fitting tomorrow, and obviously, almost everything needed washing.. So, I had to do two washes, and now I'm just hoping that it'll all be dry by my costume appointment, tomorrow.. (Of course, it had to be sort of rainy as well..)

I've also sent an application for a part-time job, and signed some nondisclosure stuff for it, but I don't know if I'll get it or not. It would be ideal for me, so I'd love to get it! *fingers crossed*...

No comments:

Post a Comment