Wednesday 12 June 2013

Monday BBQ with friends

My lovely godson, with some cat whiskers =)
My godson's sister had painted kitty whiskers on his face - and done his nails with green nail polish =D He's soooo cute! (And so full of energy..)

BBQ lunch with my Sri Lankan friends
We had a BBQ lunch in their breezy garden, on Monday.

BBQ lunch with my Sri Lankan friends    BBQ lunch with my Sri Lankan friends

BBQ lunch with my Sri Lankan friends
Omnomnom.. Perfect burger! =) Btw, I had some mustard with mustard seeds and whiskey, in my burger, and it was SO good.. Mmmm.. Must get some of that, if I happen to make burgers at home.. Much nicer than ketchup, for example..

BBQ lunch with my Sri Lankan friends    BBQ lunch with my Sri Lankan friends
Tiramisù and jam tarts for dessert.. Mmmmm..


The trampoline is still popular =)

No comments:

Post a Comment