Sunday 27 February 2011

The usual ego-spotting, etc. =D

Camelot screenshot
Having watched it again, I did spot myself =D LOL.. I'm that nanosecond blur, walking past.. :-#

Camelot screenshot
I'd rather have been a nanosecond blur here, because this was my absolute favourite - the magical fake village @ Kilruddery woods.. You can see a little bit of a campfire on the right.. Myself and a few other extras were sitting around that, but at this point we'd have ran off already, so we'd have been hiding in the shadows of that hut, on top right.. I had really bad chest infection, and it was really difficult not to cough, but I had a life-saving lollipop up my sleeve.

Camelot screenshot
I totally loved seeing Camelot (as in, the castle) like in these screenshots, above and below.. Everything above the top arches is fake, but you'd never notice.

Camelot screenshot

No comments:

Post a Comment