Thursday 1 November 2012

Some post-Hallowe'en horror


Ringu (Japanese, with English subtitles)
Ringu is my favourite horror movie. Western horror movies don't really do anything to me anymore, but they can REALLY make proper horror in Japan..


Ringu 2 (Japanese, with English subtitles)
The sequel is also worth watching, and in some ways I enjoyed it even more - although, nothing beats that Sadako scene in the first movie..


Ôdishon (Audition - Japanese, with English subtitles)
This one comes with a warning.. After the slow beginning, it gets kind of.. uncomfortable.. I'm not saying more as I don't want to ruin it for anyone! I've only seen it once, and I'm not sure if I'd want to watch it again.


The Orphanage
This one I haven't actually seen yet, so I'm including it here to watch it later.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment