Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Year

Source: facebook.com via Stella on Pinterest


So, 2012 is almost over.. It was the year when I finally took that Irish course, learning much more than I expected, but sadly I've since forgotten much of it as I couldn't afford to continue in the autumn =( BUT, I do have my notes (and I made LOADS of notes..), so I plan to get back to them now as I don't want to forget everything!

I also took a business course, which was very useful. You could probably learn all that stuff online, but you'd never know what to look for, so I'm glad that I took the course and made lots of notes of it as well.

Maybe the most important part was learning to drive, and buying a car! Not that I've been driving lately, with all my money going to Christmas stuff, and icy roads when I did feel like going for a spin, etc., so I never got that full licence this year, but that's something I'm going to have to do in 2013 - and I will.

2012 was also the year when I lost Ginga.. I had more in common with Ginga, than anyone would even know, so he took a part of me with him.

Ready for 2013 now...

No comments:

Post a Comment