Thursday 4 April 2013

Oops, too tired to blog much tonight..

Donald Duck auf Deutsch (something I bought in Frankfurt)
Well, I meant to blog more about my trip, but after uploading most of my trip pics, I'm actually too tired to do much more right now.. So, I'm going to get some sleep, and hopefully blog some Germany & Finland pics tomorrow (well, today)..

H's 14th birthday party was nice, but I'm devastated about a video that disappeared on me! Her friends were singing, and it would have been a really nice video, but something must have happened while it was saving the file as it didn't get saved =( This has never happened to me before, and I've shot lots of videos with my camera.. Also, the second video from the party, was fine, so I really don't know what happened with the first one, but there's nothing that can be done about it now, unfortunately =/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment