Wednesday 9 October 2013

I'd love to see "rock stars as normal people" type photo shoots


For some reason, every time I see a picture of Michael Monroe, I have this mental image of a fictional photo shoot where he's dressed up as a businessman, wearing an expensive grey suit (a bit different from the ones I've robbed for the photoshop job above), no makeup, and where his hair is cut short (or, it would probably have to be a short wig).. I haven't the slightest idea why, but it's been going on for years now.. LOL

As it will probably never happen in reality, I've done a photoshop version.. =D

Anyway, I think it would be a fun idea - to have a series of photo shoots of rock stars as "normal people". And I mean "normal people" as in, people with "proper jobs" or such.. Heh..

If anyone has actually done such stuff, please, leave a comment with a link!

(Facebook version)

No comments:

Post a Comment