Monday 18 November 2013

Roasted noms



Not sure if it's possible to embed more than one pins from Pinterest, these days.. (I've always hated the "new", widget-like tags they give - I much preferred the old tags where you could choose the picture size, and it would appear as a normal photo, with the Pinterest links below it.)



Anyway, the other day, I was looking for the simplest recipe for roasting broccoli and cauliflower. Well, not that there's much to it, but I wasn't sure of the oven temperatures and roasting times. Also, eventually, I didn't even have any broccoli left (forgot I'd already used it..), so I ended up roasting cauliflower and potato wedges - separately.



Below, my versions - not that pretty, but totally gorgeous =)

Cauliflower..

Potato wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment