Tuesday 3 December 2013

Useful tip for blowing your nose =D



When you have a cold (or allergies), use baby wipes when blowing your nose. They're kinder to your skin!

I originally discovered this a long time ago, when I needed to blow my nose, couldn't find/reach a tissue, but the packet of baby wipes (which I always try to keep nearby as they're great for so many things!) was right next to me. So, I used a baby wipe, and went, "why didn't I think of this before?!?" =)

I don't know if it's the same for everyone, but at least my nose (and the area around it) usually gets all dry and the skin gets flaky, when I have a cold, from constantly blowing my nose.. It doesn't even help if the tissues are treated with aloe vera (or whatever), but baby wipes are great! It's still a good idea to apply Bepanthen or something, of course..

No comments:

Post a Comment