Monday 29 December 2014

The pipes, the pipes are frozen...




It's been really cold, for the last two days or so, and the pipes are frozen - on the worst possible time, really.. I was just planning to wash my hair, when I noticed.. Now - two days later - my hair is quite disgusting, the laundry is starting to pile up, etc.. I'm going to need to go to Bray, tomorrow, just to wash my hair!










The main house has an outdoor tap, which isn't frozen (woohoo!), so I've been carrying buckets of water for flushing the loo - as you can see, it's not exactly good for other use.. Kinda brown..








The cats have been watching the outdoor cats (above & below).. I have food bowls outside the patio doors, and the outdoor cats usually just get Cara and Cuddles' leftovers, but now that it's been so cold out there, I've been giving them full pouches as well..




Three of my ceiling lights have died.. I've no ladder, and that'd be too high for me, anyway.. Mental note: buy more candles..

No comments:

Post a Comment