Friday 9 December 2016

SuperValu Christmas vouchers for millionaires only



Quoting the full text below;

SuperValu Ireland - are you feckin' joking me? I'm a single household with no regular income, yet I am a regular customer in SuperValu Dunshaughlin, so I have earned my vouchers just as any other customer. But do you seriously expect me to have €110 or €130 to spend in one go, and just before Christmas, too?!?
Or, is it your plan to deliberately make the amount so big, that people can't afford to spend it, and therefore, won't be using the money-off vouchers? 
That's a disgusting way of treating your regular customers. 
The amount seems to be hiking up as well.. First, it was some money off when you spend €70 or €90.. Then, a little bit more money off when you spend €100, and now a bit more off again, if you spend €110 or €130.. 
Why not even divide the amounts on two vouchers (for the same week)? I'm sure, more people could afford to spend €55 in one go, to get €7.50 off. But of course, then, more customers would actually get to use the vouchers, and maybe you don't want that..? 
If Lidl Ireland sold the correct brand of cat food, I would start doing all my shopping in Ashbourne. (Note to LIDL - my cats love Felix As Good As It Looks, Vegetable Selection In Jelly...) 
#ripoff #Ireland #supervalu #voucher #Christmas #shopping #upset #lidl 
*** Feel free to share this ***

No comments:

Post a Comment