Friday 17 March 2017

Virtual reality is SO COOL!!! (Oculus Rift)


I finally got to pop my virtual reality cherry, the other day.. D got Oculus Rift, and I had a very similar experience to this, while watching the intro stuff;



I found that virtual reality is impossible to really understand, until you actually try it yourself..

Out of the intro bits, I LOVED the miniature world - the water coming out of the fireman's hose.. the kid tossing a ball.. the fire bits.. So CUTE!! 😍 Also, the top of the high building.. OMG.. I get vertigo on regular stairs, unless I'm holding on to something, so had I not had some support, I probably would have collapsed.. πŸ˜‚ (I love heights, though, so it was extremely cool while being totally horrible..) And the T-Rex.. Jebus..

After a little recovery break, some freebies found on YouTube.. I listed some on Facebook - click here for them πŸ˜ƒ The wingsuit thing was the best, although the quality wasn't perfect - still, amazing buzz!!!

What an amazing way of experiencing extreme sports and such, without having to go anywhere or pay anything (unless you actually buy your own Oculus Rift).. And even if I had the chance to go somewhere where you could do that kind of stuff for real, I wouldn't have the guts! πŸ˜‚

Of course, we had to check out the VR pr0n, too πŸ˜€

D watched it first, and I was in stitches laughing at his reactions.. Then, I watched the same video..

- Did she sit on your face yet? 
- I don't know.. I had to look away when she came too close..
...
- Hey! I have a penis!

Very traumatising πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment