Saturday 9 November 2013

Noms

Spaghetti dish with beef mince, onion, broccoli, vine tomatoes, flat mushrooms..

I had an early morning cooking session, to make yet another version of the spaghetti dish (a.k.a. penne dish, just replacing the penne with spaghetti, lol).. Meant to take more pictures, but D needed to make some toast while I was cooking, so I had no room to take pictures of it all;

Making spaghetti dish with beef mince, onion, broccoli, vine tomatoes, flat mushrooms..

More or less the same as usual - beef mince, onions, broccoli, vine tomatoes, flat mushrooms.. Really, really nice.

Cured salmon and mixed lettuce on Finnish rye bread

On Thursday (I think..), I made cured salmon again. I made some gourmet sambos (lol..) with Finnish rye bread and mixed lettuce (just enough for decoration, haha..) =D

Nuked fish bits, mixed lettuce, white bread, wholegrain mustard..

This doesn't really look very pleasing, but it was a nice quick meal.. LIDL "seafood mix" (which kind of promised more than it was - "fish mix" would have desribed it better.. OK, fish is seafood, but when it says seafood, you kind of expect there to be something else as well..), mixed lettuce, white bread, and wholegrain mustard. I just nuked the fish bits for about 90 seconds, and that was it. Thatsit had several pieces of salmon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment